Saturday, June 23, 2012

Artist's Reception Reminder!

It's almost that time! This month sure has flown by. I learned so much participating in the First Saturday Art Crawl. Getting to chat with the other artists and gain feedback from the gallery owner Olga was especially helpful. I'm always learning and growing as an artist and the opportunity to meet with so many people from the local area was so amazing. I already love Nashville and everyone was so welcoming and encouraging of my work. I really enjoyed being able to talk about my work and why I paint.

Saturday June 30th from 2-4pm at the O Gallery in the Arcade Downtown Nashville (42 Arcade, Nashville, TN 37219) there will be a closing reception for the artists on display in the gallery. This is a great opportunity to meet with me if you are interested in commission work as well as an opportunity to purchase any of the paintings on display. All of my work that is in the gallery is for sale and you can take it home with you that evening! The Gallery is located on the second floor of the Arcade, there is stair access and an elevator. There are several parking garages nearby as well as off street parking. Don't forget to get dinner afterwards in one of the great restaurants nearby! I especially enjoyed Pucketts Grocery (it's BBQ)! If you made it to the Saturday Art Crawl I hope you can make it out again, and if you didn't make it then I hope you'll be able to join me! 
O Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment