Monday, August 30, 2010

New Item on Etsy and Back to School


I have just listed a recently completed painting on Etsy. It is an image of Haines and Fort Seward Alaska. I worked in Acrylic and used modeling paste to create texture and depth in the snow and mountains. It is 34"x28.5" with the frame. I don't even remember when I started working on it, maybe 6 months or so ago. I completed it in early August. In other news the new semester is starting soon and I'm going back full time finally. I'm biting the financial bullet as it were so that I can complete my degree within the next three years! Instead of the rate I've been going with one or two classes a semester then I would graduate in 10 years! Well I'm off to work on a few more pieces so that I can finish a commission and put another painting on etsy, this time a watercolor.

No comments:

Post a Comment